About the Author
You can email the author at [email protected]. Feel free to send your programming questions or comments.
Albert Sweigart (but you can call him Al), is a software developer in San Francisco, California. He laughs out loud when watching park squirrels, and people think he's a simpleton.
He has written five books:
- Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
- Scratch Programming Playground
- Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python
- Making Games with Python & Pygame
- Hacking Secret Ciphers with Python
His various projects can be found at http://alsweigart.com