Yuanle Qiu has started translating the “Invent Your Own Computer Games with Python” into Chinese. The first
three five chapters are done, with more on the way. Thanks a lot Yuanle!
- Chinese translation: HTML, PDF, Word Doc
- Chapter 1 only: PDF, Word Doc
- Chapter 2 only: PDF, Word Doc
- Chapter 3 only: PDF, Word Doc
- Chapter 4 only: PDF, Word Doc
- Chapter 5 only: PDF, Word Doc
If you or someone you know can participate in translating “Invent with Python” into other languages (Hindi, Spanish, French, German, etc.) please contact Al for more information. “Invent with Python” is released under a Creative Commons license, so the translated works would be freely available to those who want to learn programming.