UPDATE: I've had to stop this offer since I've been flooded with emails! Thank you so much!
I'm mailing out a free copy of my books to anyone who writes an Amazon review of my books (available online for free at inventwithpython.com). This is no-strings-attached: even writing a 1-star review will get you a book. Due to shipping costs, this offer is only available to US residents for now.
(UPDATE: And to clarify, the book would be sent out after your review is posted. The ebook versions are freely available and identical in content to the physical books. Due to the low response rate when I've previously sent out review copies first, I can't really afford to send out books before the reviews are written. Sorry.)
The process is:
- Have an Amazon account, or someone who can post your review on their Amazon account.
- Send me an email to [email protected] to tell me you intend to write a review and of which books.
- Read the book! Free ebook versions can be read at inventwithpython.com. Take your time, there's no deadline to read the books, but within a month or two would be nice. Or, if you've already read the books, just go ahead and...
- Write a review on Amazon at least 200 words. Give it an honest rating.
- Email me again with a link to the review and your mailing address.
- I'll mail you the physical book, no matter how high or low your rating and review were.
I can send out a max of one copy of each book you write a review for, but you can write reviews for as many of the books as you want. Thank you very much in advance!